This is one of the 3 Collection Posters that celebrates the first year of Sue's journey illustrating 60 intricate and original artworks of Australian native critters.
This is the Sydney Sea Soup Collection 2020, inspired by Sue's scuba diving adventures in the oceans around Sydney.
Yes, you can see many of these amazing critters at popular dive sites in Sydney including Shelly Beach/Cabbage Tree Bay - Manly, Clifton Gardens - Mosman, Kurnell, Bare Island - Botany Bay, and Shiprock - Caringbah.
A3 Posters 297x420mm
A3 Poster Print - Poster prints are unlimited and are printed on 250gsm.
Let's meet the 31 Wildcard-Sue characters original illustrations by Sue Liu!
- Augustus the Octopus
- Andrew the Angler
- Grumps, Jennifer, Pee Jay, Wednesday and George the Weedy Sea Dragons
- Cliff and Jacki the Turtles
- Maria the Crab
- Barry, Buddy and Meg the Blue Groper
- Cuddles and Clive the Cuttlefish
- Chris and Gladis, Sandra, Sunday, Martin and Melody Seahorse
- Paulina the Red Indian Fish
- Bridget the Pineapple Fish
- Mark, Nancy, Rel and Trev the Grey Nurse Sharks
- Jackson and Gracie the Port Jackson Sharks
- Penelope the Wobbygong Shark
- Dom the Sealion
Please contact Sue about larger prints and customisations.
5% of our profits are donated to an Australian wildlife conservation project
Copyright of this illustration is retained by Sue Liu. No reproduction of this drawing is allowed.