Creativity for Conservation
WORKING TOGETHER TO SAVE AUSTRALIAN WILDLIFE
We need to take actions NOW toward saving and protecting endangered wildlife, to ensure that future generations can enjoy them.
Philosophy: Reach, teach, engage and communicate with a world-wide audience and to raise awareness and funds to save our precious Australian animals.
How we support Australian conservation:
- Create unique and inspiring original art
- Raise money through sales and awareness and support through campaigns
- Communicate well to raise awareness of critters and issues around their survival in natural habitats
- Connect you to conservation projects, programs and organisations doing great work
- Deliver innovative advocacy, educational resources and campaigns.
CAMPAIGNS AND EVENTS
- WOW Clean-up Clifton Gardens, Mosman - commencing February 2021
- Ongoing fundraiser for Koalas -$2 from select products (Koala and Christmas cards) will go towards a hands-on koala conservation project.
Launch season with Australian Wildlife Society. We pledge and will donate 5% of our profits for the September-December 2020 launch season to our wildlife conservation partner Australian Wildlife Society. You can also become a member or donate directly to Australian Wildlife Society please note that your support has come through Wildcard-Sue. Read more
To keep up to date with our fundraising efforts, please subscribe to our newsletter and also keep an eye out on our blog, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
THANK YOU for your kind support and contribution to our creative and wildlife conservation work.
We support established organisations that share our positivity, passion and are ‘hands-on’ in conservation and education.
It's more powerful when we work together...and it's more fun!
Education and Experiences
- Bush Connections- Nature-based Education - Greater Sydney area, NSW
- Central Coast Marine Discovery Centre - Terrigal, NSW
- Experiencing Marine Sanctuaries – South Australia
- Planet Warrior Education - online education for children