Creativity for Conservation
We need to take actions NOW toward saving and protecting endangered wildlife, to ensure that future generations can enjoy them.
Philosophy: Engage - not enrage!
Reach, teach, engage and communicate with a world-wide audience and to raise awareness and funds to save our precious Australian animals.
How we support Australian conservation:
- Create unique and inspiring original art
- Raise money through sales and awareness and support through campaigns
- Communicate well to raise awareness of Australian native wildlife and issues around their survival in natural habitats
- Connect you to conservation projects, programs and organisations doing great work
- Deliver innovative advocacy, educational resources and campaigns.
Education - free colouring-in activity sheets
Advocacy and education events - get involved
Clean-up Clifton Gardens
We support established organisations that share our positivity, passion and are ‘hands-on’ in conservation and education. It's more powerful when we work together...and it's more fun!
- Marine Life Through Art and Imagery' series & Cuttlefest - July 2021 - Whyalla, South Australia with EMS - Experiencing Marine Sanctuaries
- World Ocean Day - 30x30 focus - collaboration with University of Wollongong - May and June 2021
- Australian Wildlife Society - National Colouring-in Competition 2021 featuring colouring activity sheets from Wildcard-Sue
- Seaside Scavenge - clean-up events and colouring-in competition - NSW: Balmoral,10 April 2021
- International Women's Day Dive event with Dive Jervis Bay - 6 March 2021 - guest speaker
Want to be part of the Wildcard-Sue conservation collaboration? Please use the form below to suggest a project, organisation or campaign idea.
- School of Earth, Atmospheric Life Sciences - University of Wollongong
- Seaside Scavenge
- Bush Connections- Nature-based Education - Greater Sydney area, NSW
- Central Coast Marine Discovery Centre - Terrigal, NSW
- Experiencing Marine Sanctuaries – South Australia
- Planet Warrior Education - online education for children
- Women of Water - Diving and Marine Conservation Facebook group
- Australian Seabird Rescue - Central Coast, NSW
- Fish Ecology Lab - UTS
- Operation Crayweed - UNSW